Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Dear love

Thank you my dear husband for making an effort to win back my heart. I am so sorry we have to get thru this. People make mistakes,me too. I forgive you and I'm expecting the same thing from you too. Please forgive me. But Allah loves us,he gave us chance to fix everything (our mistakes). Thank you for loving me so much. When you hold my hands when we had a very serious talk last week,I knew that you really really regret everything that has happened. I love you so much,tak pernah kurang. I am willing to start all over again and we can learn to love again. We learned a lot from this incident and I am pretty sure things will never be the same again after this. Thank you selalu call dan sweet sweet sekarang. I love you so much. Thank you for making an effort to mengorat me everyday,selalu manjakan iolls ewah. Thank you love you.

No comments: